Skip to main content

So Long, Chicago, and Thanks For All the Pizza

I feel the weight of this on my Big Shoulders, too

Do you know why I love my wife? Because I say, "Let's go to Chicago for vacation. I will eat pizza every day," and she shrugs. Maybe she didn't believe me, like I'm the master of hyperbole. Maybe she wishes to help me accomplish all my goals, no matter how ridiculous.

For the record, I had pizza four of the five days we were there.

Boy, were they delicious!

I had to try making my own, so I did. I used Sally's Baking Addiction's recipe as a start. The crust was amazingly great! Laminating a dough sounds like the difficult realm of master patisseriers and patisserières – but I did it!

My sauce turned out a bit spicy, but no biggie. Really, I needed more cheese. Take a look at some of the Cheese Pull images out there, man! This was my just being... conservative. Pile it on, man!

So good!

Comments